Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bagong labas ng BL camp planong sumali sa Iron Man!




Lumabas na sa training camp ng The Biggest Loser Pinoy Edition si Alan Choachuay after ng seventh weigh-in week 9 ang programa.

Mahigit 60 lbs ang nabawas sa kanyang timbang sa paglabas niya ng camp - 309 ang starting weight niya at 247 lbs siya sa last weigh-in.



How was your experience staying at the BL camp?

“It was like a dream. I never thought that I will be in a reality show. It was a once in a lifetime experience and life-changing experience,” simula ni Alan paglabas niya.

May pinagsisisihan ba siya sa naging karanasan sa programa?

“No regrets in my experience because I consider myself lucky. Out of thousands of people who audition, I was chosen.”

Ano ang pinakamasayang moment niya sa BL camp?

“The happiest moment was when I was the Biggest Loser of the week and the reward was a visit from my wife here in the camp. I was very excited to show off my weight loss and my new look. And I also missed her very much, kasi du­ring hard work out and challenges, ang asawa ko and family ang naging motivation ko to always to get stronger and going,” sagot niya.

Ano naman ang pinakamahirap na napagdaanan niya sa BL camp?

Ang pinakamahirap na experience here sa camp ay being away sa family, for me the challenges and workout are just physical but the emotional part is very hard for me. That’s why aside from my family, naging motivation ko ang friendship ng lahat na contestant dito sa camp. We all help each other sa lahat ng bagay from workout, challenges, house chores, food preparation eating etc.

“Because we are away sa families namin, the contestants here sa camp, may it be blue or red, became my family and the hardest part was that every time may isa na uuwi, ang sakit ng feeling kasi magiging malungkot ang camp and every week, the camp became bigger and bigger,” pagbabalik tanaw niya.

Ano o sino ang mami-miss mo ngayong nakalabas ka sa camp?



“Si Larry, kasi siya ang lagi kong kasamang mag-training and cooking or halos lahat ng bagay sa loob ng camp.

“Si Art kasi both of us were leaders sa teams namin and we always motivated each other kasi sometimes siya ang malungkot then I’d push him. Then the next week naman ako ang i-push niya. Both of us are very impatient but we managed to be very patient inside the camp.

“Si Angela is super sweet and feeling ko she is like a younger sister who needs a lot of guidance. I know she wants to have a baby na with his loving husband Tolits, and she has to lose weight to make it work. So gusto ko ma-experience ni Angie and Tolits what me and my wife Caroline felt when our eldest son Carmichael came into our lives, hearing his first cry, first words, first popo etc.

“Of course lahat sila miss ko, kasi they are my family sa camp.”Ano ang balak mo ngayong lumabas ka na sa camp?

“I want to continue the journey to be healthy and fit. I have set goals like joining in fun runs 5 km and 10 km and hopefully by second week of September I can join a half marathon. My biggest goal is the half iron man and full marathon,” seryoso niyang sabi.

Who do you think will be the first BL winner?

“Larry, because he is the only left in the camp that can look like a real winner.”

Well abangan natin kung tama ang pakiramdam ni Alan kay Larry.

Napapanood ang The Biggest Loser gabi-gabi.

Bukod sa pagpayat ng mga contestant, bubulaga rin daw ang bagong Sharon Cuneta sa pagtatapos ng The Biggest Loser.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice post! really liked the information you have provided.check my link also for more information regarding rhinoplasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate that you still want to continue your healthy life..
    Auto Transport in USA offering best auto transport rates for open and enclosed door to door auto transport & car shipping services.
    For more details please visit: Auto transport

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate that you still want to continue your healthy life..
    Auto Transport in USA offering best auto transport rates for open and enclosed door to door auto transport & car shipping services.miyaansameerjisamrat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I must say, as a lot as I enjoyed reading what you had to say, I couldn’t help but lose interest after a while. It’s as if you had a terrific grasp to the topic matter, but you forgot to include your readers. Perhaps you should think about this from far more than one angle. Or maybe you shouldn’t generalize so significantly. It’s better if you think about what others may have to say instead of just going for a gut reaction to the topic. Think about adjusting your very own believed process and giving others who may read this the benefit of the doubt. dog poop bags dog waste bags biodegradable dog poop bags

      Delete